Monday, February 22, 2010

How to: Make bad decisions.

Have someone say: Let's meet at the gym tomorrow at 5 pm! Have me counter with: that's when I deal with children! How about Early morning? What time does the gym open? Plan to meet people at the gym at 6 a.m. At 4 p.m. in the afternoon this is an awesome idea as I don't need sleep. I'll never feel tired.

Note: The only time I got up and went for a run at 6 a.m. my body was all "you are a fucking jerk, this is the worst idea you've ever had...running? c'mon! no. wrong. I refuse to participate in this activity." I'm going to barf on everyone, I know it. Then cry. And call them really terrible names. That's what happened the last time I interfaced with the public before 7:30 a.m. And the worst part? I suppose I have to go to bed early. Sigh.

This was perhaps a terrible idea. I'm going to bed. I hate tomorrow.

Postscript: well, because I knew I had to wake up at 5:59 for my 6 am work out, I woke up at 4. Be PREPARED! On the plus side, it seems better to be up before the kids rather than have them pull you (kicking and screaming) out of bed. AND I've already accomplished something, technically while I was sleeping. Bad Idea turning into Good Idea? We'll see.

3 comments:

brato said...

why dont you just meet at the gym at 8:30 PM instead?

Astrid Rose said...

haha. yeah cause that's too late for some people (I am not one of those people). plus, then you have the whole, when do I eat supper bit, and being too full etc etc. This way, you just get it over with in the a.m. and go on with your day. BTW, it is now 5:51 A.M. I want to barf.

Anonymous said...

That's so early. I'll barf for you.