Friday, February 5, 2010

Hair Report to you: Oh My God

I want to cut my hair. Iwanttocutmyhair. The last time I had hair this length, my drunk roommate cut it all off in a fit of "let's see what will happen" and I walked around for several days looking like a hobo. I couldn't stand it any more: the length, the life, the me. Hard to say. And thus my 12 year odyssey of self cut short hair began. But Now! Now I pay for haircuts and wash my hair and make plans for it (left part? right part? hat?). What a waste of time.

Sometimes my hair looks like this.
Once I took my hat off and this happened.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Your face in the second picture is perfect for that 'hair-do'.
XO

Brato said...

I think it looks great.

Anonymous said...

You don't need my old hair when you've got that do!! I love how the top picture is so polite and the bottom is like 'seriously? go away.' You could call it your 'back the fuck up' do. It'll be huge on the red carpets.