Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Things I love/hate

My cousin and I used to do this in our letters of love and longing. 

THINGS  I LOVE:
physical exhaustion, voracious reading of books, listening to the rain, sleeping without dreams, nice pens, brunch, last minutes, long solo drives on familiar roads, burying myself deeply in bed, water, the future, shooting the shit, kicks, real life surprises, being fucking weird, escaping, climbing trees, chain smoking, staring at the sky, 11:11, managing my monies, changing the rules, spring, deep night, cake, sleeping in, slowly drinking coffee, the saturday paper, abstract concepts, naps, being lost, beers and nachos and wings, a good story, floating in the bathtub, freshly cut finger nails, forehead kisses, my hat, silliness.       


THINGS THAT UPSET ME:
the words turd (100%), anywho(90%), whatnot(40%). Quitting. just missing the bus (i.e.: disappointments). Not sleeping. Self imposed insanity. routine. pointlessness. fools. complainers. myself. worrying. bragging. without social grace. micro-management. advice. gum stealers. closing the bathroom door when I shower. dealings before 9 a.m. screaming. plans. the wind. socks. 

No comments: