Sunday, November 15, 2009

Conversations

While coming home from white hot chocolate on a Sunday afternoon:

Dexter: I've been thinking a lot about dying lately.

Me: oh? and what were you thinking?

Dexter: what it feels like.

Me: while, I don't know what it feels like. I've never died before.

Dexter: well duh, you're standing right here!

(Neville snickers)

Me: I was making a joke hahahaaaaaa....So what do you think it feels like?

Dexter: like slowing becoming someone else.

Me: So you think we live again?

Dexter: yeah, the next generation is us after we die.

Me: Well, my little Buddha, that is called reincarnation.

Dexter: Well that's what I believe in. Can I play on the computer when I get home?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Dex is one cool cat. Super brain power going on there. I like it.

CO said...

I think you are in some very serious trouble with these three!! If Dex can already think like that and Neville can already laugh derisively in your general direction AND Lew is a total destructive force . . . face it girl, you have NO chance! ;-)

Astrid Rose said...

oh, I've already surrendered to the fuckedness of my life. that's why I drink heavily. wink.