Monday, January 19, 2009

The Stomach Flu: 2009

1. Fuck.
2. I hate the stomach flu.
3. I hate other people's vomit
4. Especially when it's sprayed all over any surface or there is a trail of it from a bed all the way to a bathroom.
5. How it's only a matter of time before they all eventually start puking.
6. The 100% likelihood that I'm going to be barfing my brains out sometime in the very near future. 
7. the 48 hours symptom-free-before-they-can-return-to-daycare policy. If only this policy actually kept kids from getting sick (exhibit A: Neville).
8. today I hate my life
9. I'll probably hate it tomorrow too

UPDATE:
And I did hate tomorrow: within hours of each other, we all started puking. Save Lew, he got his vomit-on today. The house is a total post-puke mess: 10 loads of laundry, mountains of dishes, extremely dirty bathrooms. Terrible. At least I'll have two days to clean it: with the 48-hour symptom free policy and all. 

1 comment:

Redhoon said...

I hope today was a better day.