Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Came Early

Thursday, five minutes before we were to head to school. The doorbell rang. Lewis opened up and a river of barf and runny pooh flowed into our lives.

Yes. Welcome Highly Contagious Stomach Flu Xmas 2010.

There are five of us. Each day claims a new victim. Number four just went down. I’m the only one left. I’m terrified. I’m hiding under blankies in the dark, sipping vodka and misting the air with sanitizer.

And I don’t feel well.

What will happen next?

UPDATE: I almost pooped myself to death. I bet you're glad you know that.

3 comments:

Me? A Mom? said...

my condolences. This has raged through our house as well. So far, my husband and I have been spared. So far.

Brato said...

You can always inhale the air sanitizer and drink the hand sanitizer. They do it up here all the time and don't even know the word for stomach-flu anymore.

Astrid Rose said...

I think the word you are thinking of is "high."