Thursday, July 22, 2010

This is not Portland OR

After a 45 min argument of this:

Lew: I want to ride my bike!
Me: You have to put on underwear.
Lew: I want to ride my bike!
Me: You have to wear underwear
Lew: I want to ride my BIIIKKKEEE!
ME: But you have to put on underwear!!
Lew: I'm going to ride my bike.
Me: not if you don't have underwear.
Lew: I WANT TO RIDE MY BIKE!
Me: then go get your underwear.
Lew: But I want to ride my bike.
Me: And I want you to wear underwear.

times 40 million (I wish this was an exaggeration).

Later that day he did get out to ride his bike, without underwear. And a little old lady stopped to talk with him. I hid behind the curtains.

5 comments:

Me? A Mom? said...

i love that he still wore his helmet!

astrid rose said...

yeah. he insisted.

Kristen said...

you're hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I was totally going to say that Cara! The helmet is more important than pants. He should come to St. Louis and do the naked bike ride. For real, it actually happens here once a year. It hurts your eyes.

astrid rose said...

it does in portland OR too. Gross.