Saturday, May 31, 2008

I think I'm crazy

How does a person know when they've lost their mind?
Is it even possible to know?
Or does your reality just slowly shift until eventually you find yourself in "crazy land" most of the time and it's been so gradual that it's your new normal?

All I know is this:

Moving/renovating + finding new childcare/being without reliable childcare + two adults who work 60+ hour weeks + an island + MASSIVE REPRESSIVE UNRELENTING parent/life guilt = CRAZY

Brain scrambling, mind numbing, certifiable craziness.

At least it's not snowing.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Good point. But it's not warm either. I've become rather cynical about all of these warmer temp. predictions and wonder how so many smart people can be so naive. It's not going to happen when the weatherman says it's going to happen. Or rather, "I'll believe it when I see it."

How was Montreal?

Jay said...

The general rule, I believe, is that women become about 20% crazier with each baby.

Duncan should know the exact figures. . .

Nice seeing you guys on the boat -- the boys were looking very grown up and cool.