Monday, January 14, 2008

Seriously now

I know I've said this before, but I'm going to say it again: I'm done with age one. Seriously. The destruction, the impulsiveness, the non-verbal yelling, the five second attention span, the constant climbing on the kitchen table, the octopus-like creature that refuses to sit still for a millisecond in order to get dressed making the process seem infinite, the chewed food that's been spit out all over the house. It's. Driving. Me. Insane. And, boy, it's a really effective form of birth control.
Blinking: it gets me every time.

3 comments:

Me? A Mom? said...

as a mama heading into age one, you are scaring the crap out of me. Better to know what's coming though right?

Kristen said...

Em, that picture of you is INTENSE!

Unknown said...

ha ha. yeah. that's kinda how I've been feeling lately. I think I'll change it up...it kinda scares me.