Thursday, January 28, 2010

morning vs me

Children always get more sleep = make so much mother fucking noise right inside by brain with all that energy: morning wins
It's January and still night-time at 6:30 am: morning wins
Bed (I love you, let's do it doggie-style): morning wins
Sometimes people talk to me: morning wins
"The word peanuts has PEEE and NUTS in it": morning wins
Sometimes I can drink an entire cup of coffee: I win
"Lew has poop!!": morning wins
Showering with three people staring/peeing/yelling for breakfast: morning wins
Picking out socks and then misplacing them so have to do it twice: morning wins
Leaving anything "to do in the morning" (dishes/garbage/homework): morning always wins (and wipes it's ass with me)
Staring at the wall for 30 minutes in silence after I arrive at my place of phd-ing: I win
Getting a parking ticket for leaving the car on the street overnight: morning wins
Going Bizerk on a snowsuit that won't get on a toddler: HAHA I win you son-of-a-bitch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where did the other post that was just there go? I would have liked to comment on it.