Monday, January 11, 2010

Memory #80

While in the shower tonight I started to think of all the Fictional crushes I've had over the years. I found this memory alarming:

1. First celebrity crush (I was probably 8ish): Corey Hart. I would get super pissed when my siblings, who couldn't help it cause we shared a room, would "listen" to my record as I was listening to it, back in 1986. I needed alone time with him, Just me and Corey.
2. Corey Haim: I think it was a "Corey" transference, crushing from one Corey to the next. 
3. David Hasselhoff, as Night Rider. What a dreamy man. With such a cool car. And a HERO. (hot.) If I had been born a boy, this is the man I would have wanted to become. Scary.
4. Superman (Christopher Reeve): I had a thing for heros
5. Almost all of the New Kids on the Block, at one point or another, except Danny, cause he looked like a monkey.
6. Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing. At age 12, that was the most sexy movie I'd ever seen. 
7. Brad Pitt (from Legends of the Falls) and Tom Cruise (from Far and Away). I was 15 and stuck in the woods. I couldn't help myself.
8. Jude Law: oh wait. that's now. He's such a baby-implanting scoundrel. Yummy

1 comment:

Kristen said...

This post reminded me that I crushed on Joey from NKOTB. Man I was desperate for him!