Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Eve before several days of Single Parenting: AKA the revenge Trip

I'm hardly mature enough to be in-charge. I miss my mommy.

To do:
1. pray (for forgiveness, an early spring, instant potty training, a coma), extra hard.
2. buy all the groceries. In K-town.
3. and most of the alcohol
4. stop thinking about the always-on (since last week) Check Engine light in the car
5. Put all my back-ups (babysitters) on Call.
6. wonder the streets aimlessly, alone, in the dark
7. Rent 10 hundred movies
8. eat a bag of chips (you know, to calm my nerves)
9. sleep in (till 8 am)
10. take an afternoon nap without Risk (of death, shit-art, escape) 
11. Carb-load
12. Charge my phone. Find my credit card. 
13. buy ponchos. In case of a monsoon. 

1 comment:

Brato said...

you worry to much:
1. He won't help you, because he cannot take away your reason for praying.
2. hardly a problem
3. all of the alcohol. do not forget some sweetened orange juice or similar so the children won't taste it.
4. just shut of the engine, get out of the car, open and close all the doors, get back in, re-start the engine, problem should be solved, if not try that again, still not, call administrator I mean car repair guy.
5. if it makes you feel better.
6. skip that.
7. they'll be crappy anyway.
8. self-betrayal. buy a great big punching bag instead, hang it on the basement ceiling, punch it daily.
9. see 8.
10. see 8.
11. see 8.
12. yes. do that.
13. see 8. by now you should have advanced to round-house-kicking.