Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How to: Entertain yourself

Being the only person in the universe at school right now (so it seems at this 12:37 a.m.), here are some ways I've found to keep myself company while I record from brain cells:

1. drink carbonated beverages and chew gum (1500 mLs and 32 pieces of gum later I really gotta pee and I've run out of gum) 
2. pretend I'm in jail: pace the floor, do a series of push-ups, pull-ups and faux-boxing moves.
3. see how far I can spit.
4. practice my rap song.  
5. clean out the fridge.
6. eat everyone's food in the fridge and decide I will say it was bad so I threw it all out (see above).   
7. try to figure out why my iTouch isn't compatible with the ipod docking station. 
8. make a to do list: a) no beer drinking on tuesdays b) feed the fucking cat cause karma is a total jerk face c) get passport. 
9. write apology letters to all the people I'm mean to.
10. have extensive food fantasies: full course hot meals. think about chicken. 
11. explore positions that make my limbs fall asleep. 
12. braid my hair.
13. draw pictures of unicorns and puppies and big fluffy duvet covers.

1 comment:

lindsay said...

I'd be interested to see how the braid turned out. :)