Saturday, June 20, 2009

Current Quests

Some things I am endlessly questing for (the number following the statement indicates the duration of years I've been searching):

1. the perfect pair of jeans; I currently own three non-perfect pairs, and just bought a new hopeful today. (working equation for the perfect pair (1.5): Awesome jeans = tightness + ideal length-ness + bum enhancing-ness (not squished/flattened) + look just right-ness every time + broken-in-ness.)  
2. the perfect hair style: right now I just wear a hat. I'm too ashamed (1.5).
3. Knee high boots that I can wear with EVERYTHING (including nudity; 2).
4. Larger boobs. Working recipe: Chocolate bars. And pastries. And Cake (2). 
5. the most timeless/romantic love story (1).
6. A killer suit (1). 
7. New stylin' specs (4).  

2 comments:

Brato said...

Regarding 5. I would suggest one book and one movie. The book: Platform by Michel Houellebecq. Don't do research on it, it'll spoil everything. Don't even read what's written on the back of the book or anywhere else. Just read the book.
The movie: Rocky I.
(Well, if you're really desperate and if you wanna go the "ohmygod-this-is-so-romantic-and-timeless-I-wanna-kill-myself-way, you can always try the movie: Love Story, or the novel: Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy. Both are somewhat depressing, though.)

Kristen said...

dare i say it. if you want bigger boobs, you could get knocked up. only thing is the boobs won't last, but the screaming baby will. there must be a plan b.