Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ACCIDENTAL KICK #780

Acts of public nudity.
I answered my door twice this week while seriously under dressed. Which begs me to explain myself to the guests: "I'm sorry I'm nearly naked. I just got out of the shower, don't have any clothes on below the waist, am enjoying my Sunday, like my new underwear, etc, etc." My new brother also saw me completely naked this weekend. My theory: eventually, over my lifetime, everyone in my city will have seen a good portion of me without clothes on. Or at least in my underwear. I don't try to hide it. I am not ashamed. It's natural. And frankly, sometimes, my pants are just too hot.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Maybe you could turn your public nakedness into a goal for the year...keep track of the places or people who see you partially or fully naked.

Astrid Rose said...

hahahah. man. that's a great idea.