Friday, April 2, 2010

MIA

When I had resurfaced someone asked: "where the hell have you been?"
The short answer is: here!
Obviously.
But that's no fun. So, What Have I been Up To?

1. doing science: talking science, writing science, planing science, brown nosing with science, getting a little beaten up and raped by science.
2. sleeping: sometime for many hours in a row
3. planning: the first season of roller derby, Paris 2010, Burning Man, what I'm going to wear to other peoples' weddings
4. inventing: working on a "hand-job machine" for less than 50 bucks to give as a gift.
4. socializing (aka, drinking)
5. trying to get my hair cut
6. trying to grow it out long
7. trying not to do anything rash and irrational
8. wondering if lew will EVER FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY be toilet trained. sheesh.
9. Once I was hung over.
10. looking for the perfect pair of jeggings.
11. and sometimes, just hiding.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

When does roller derby begin? I want to be there with camera in hand.

Astrid Rose said...

April 29th is our first practice...at the memorial centre. 8-10. Yay!