Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dawn of the Near Dead

The Trip Karma is really kicking me in the balls (followed up by a round-house kick to the spleen). Lew has Croup. Know what you do when a kid has Croup? You stay up all night. Right now I'm dabbing my nose with a tissue (cause my brain keeps dripping out) whilst simultaneously pouring caffeine into my face hole, wraggling snowsuits, punching the cat, finding my socks, and wondering how the fuck I'm going to make it (I'm sure once the pain killers take effect I'll be aces). Awesomely, fantastically, thank-fucking-ly, he seemed fit enough to go to daycare which leaves me fit to sit at my desk and lapse in and out of coma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*start cartoony nefarious villain voice with over-the-top maniacal laughter*

"Everything is going according to my plan perrrrfectly. Soon REVENGE WILL BE MINE! AAH Hahahahahahaha"

*end cartoony nefarious villain voice with over-the-top maniacal laghter*

Brato said...

"somebody... is having fun"