Sunday, December 20, 2009

33 years of misunderstanding

Rules I live by:
Rule #1: Give it away.
Rule #2: if some is good, A SUPER-LOT is probably amazing. 
Rule #3: if you can, put off doing stuff. sometimes procrastination saves the day (66% of the time). 
Rule #4: leave your shoes on when you come in my house. if you feel like it. and maybe someday you'll all let me do the same when I visit you.
Rule #5: people who say they are good, the most kind, the most awesome are usually the biggest dickwads/jerkfaces.  punch them for good measure.
Rule #6: holding on to stuff (anything) is futile. Particularly: children, people, life security, candy. 
Rule #7: popcorn is bad. poutine is good. steak, potatoes and bags of candy are best.
Rule #8: sometimes, just shut the hell up. 
Rule #9: pay attention
Rule #10: there is nothing to be scared of. except rabies. of course.
Rule #11: chasing the damn cat is a waste of time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree - have you been reading my credo again? the exception, popcorn is good.

Astrid Rose said...

popcorn is good. in my mouth. my digestive tract completely disagrees.

Heather said...

I have to agree with your father about the taste of popcorn, especially when it is dripping with butter, Parmesan cheese, and spicy spices.

My digestive tract agrees with yours though.

Brato said...

wtf are you people talking about?