Friday, August 28, 2009

Kicking kicks kick

8:35: coffee. I need coffee. first stop: coffee-land of coffee. coffee coffee coffee. fuck you light. I hate you morning. eat poop.
9:35: this is silly. I don't need coffee. I don't need anything. that's it: I'm kicking coffee. and it starts now!
10:45: this isn't so bad. doesn't hurt at all. while I'm at it I'm going to start doing other non-emily-like things...you know, being nice and having some principles. I feel GREAT. I'm going for a run while I plan my non-profit group for people with scabies.
10:55: I'm hungry
10:56: ha. a coffee shop....just going to get a small bite to eat...don't get coffee, don't get coffee, don't get coffee, get coffee, I want coffee, "I'll have a coffee thanks." Oh shit fuck. 
11:15 hello rainbows and unicorns! Oh LOOK. A puppy! I want to eat you cute little puppy. Maybe you should mate with this cute little kitten I found in my pocket! Why is everyone singing! Oh no! Am I in love with this lamp post! Who cares! I love you car!

sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that you in my head on Monday mornings?