Monday, August 31, 2009

Benefits of Living with a French Nanny

Lucy and the boys!
There are many:
1. she does the dishes. All the time. I have done them twice this summer.
2. she does our laundry. Also all the time. I think I've washed four loads.
3. she gets up in the morning with the kids. And we sleep in. Until the guilt registers (usually after 9:30 a.m.-ish). 
4. she folds the laundry. I never, ever do this. 
5. she makes beds. Awesome! 
6. she jumps up and says, no, no me! when there is a diaper to change. If you insist!
7. The kids love her and she loves the kids.
8. she's really happy
9. and extremely pleasant to be around
10. and the best part: Dexter has started speaking english with a thick french accent. 

3 comments:

Heather said...

And you allowed her to leave WHY? ;)

Me? A Mom? said...

nice. really nice. Like, so nice, I'm green with envy.

Anonymous said...

Is she for sale?