Monday, April 28, 2008

Lupdate

Lupdate = life update

1. Taxes are due in 2.5 days (holy freak show: an organized emily: could it happen?).

2. The new house closes in one week. Excuse me, I'm just going to go throw up a little in my mouth. Our new era: cash poor, house rich.

3. I'm over my new musical obsession: Eskobar. Thanks to them, I've required spiritual intervention and have picked up Buddhism (as of Saturday).

4. I cycled 20 km in a rain storm the other day on my road bike. When I got home, I actually poured rain out of my shoe. It was bliss. And the best part: a delicious steak was waiting for me. I cried tears of happy joy while I ate the shit right out of that red meat nirvana.

5. A miracle is currently under way: Spring!! The tides of the universe have shifted and I (that would be me) spent a good portion of the last weekend sun tanning various parts of my body. It was 27 Canadian degrees. I couldn't not lie in it. Naked.

The view from my belly

6. I almost lost my new cell phone. The reason I have a new cell phone: I lost the old one. Twice.

7. I'm growing hair. Luckily, it's on my head, right where it should be (I've routinely shaved it for over a year). I have no idea what this new hair growth is leading to.

8. Lewis has learned how to take his clothes off. Compulsively.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Great fucking list. Oops, now you've got me cussin'. Glad to see you back on the blog front, thought we lost you for good in a snow bank!
The heat is magnificent, yes? I finally have some colour in my cheeks made possible by the heat of the sun!
Hair growth is fun, especially when it's not on your chin!