Thursday, April 16, 2009

How to: take a chance

Tomorrow me and three boys do an International trip to visit our cousins. I won't lie: it's going to be ridiculous. Sixteen hours of driving, roughly 48 hours of visiting, four little boys, and all of us related to Ed Pilla (Pop). Well, Son of a bitch! 

On our way to school yesterday while discussing the up and coming trip, Neville and I had a debate: if Cousin Eliot (who is also two) and Lew got in a fight who would win? His bets are on Lew because: 

a) Lew is strong
b) Lew is an experienced fighter
c) Lew eats a lot of food

T minus 24ish hours until we find out! Look-Out Pittsburgh (and Eliot): Here we come!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm Eliot's mother, and I KNOW Lew would be victorious.

Heather said...

Also, I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!

Astrid Rose said...

Hey, my bets were on Eliot: it would catch him off guard and he'd be unpredictable. The untrained are always a little "crazy" in a fight! I can't fucking wait either. Can we eat chicken?