Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wishes

I wish I could say that we've successfully moved to our new house and spend all of our now free time stolen from boat rides doing things like making gourmet meals and sitting around with relaxed smiles on our faces. I wish I could say that I found a pot of gold. I wish I could say that I know what I'm doing with my life. I wish I could tell you that I've done all the work I need to do and am On Top Of IT. I wish I could say that I've been going to the gym everyday for four hours and that my abs are so strong that I have to buy new shirts cause they keep ripping out of all the shirts I own. I wish I could claim my diet is nutritionally sound and didn't consist almost entirely of Tim Horton's meals (our national coffee shop). I'd love to be able to claim I didn't get drunk last night. Or eat one too many free veggie burgers. I wish I could regale you with stories of self composure, cool and calm. Or a semblance of self-control. 

But alas. I cannot. And fuckit. I'm okay with that.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Relaxed smiles are for the frail and senile.

See you on shore.